This site is dedicated to doctoral students who wish to organize themselves to lead their research work. It offers tools resulting from the quality approach to manage this work in a global way.
It offers guides to accompany the different stages of the thesis: to manage research, to initiate research, to write an experimental protocol, to analyze data and to write an article.
The most popular tools and guides are
- “An iterative method and tasks” to discover all tasks to do during thesis and to organize them
- “Introduce a thesis problematic to a new PHD student “
- “In order to start thesis” to get your research work off to a good start
- “Write an experimental protocol” so as not to forget anything when preparing an experiment
- How to properly analyze quantitative data
- “Write a scientific article” to guide you and advice to write an article
The method is more particularly dedicated to doctoral students who need to introduce a human factor into their research. But by not using the human sciences aspects of the method, the tools proposed are usable by a large number of fields…